WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF A YOUNG PERSON WAS THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE?
WHAT WE DO
OLLIE is a charity dedicated to delivering suicide awareness, intervention and prevention training by empowering professionals and young adults in their own communities to lead suicide prevention activities. It is widely accepted in society that with appropriate support and education, suicide can be prevented.
We do this by:
- Providing confidential help and advice to young people and anyone worried about a young person
- Helping others to prevent young suicide by delivering a number of training programmes
- Campaigning and influencing National policy
OLLIE wants to create a society where no one feels that suicide is their only option, especially young people.
We aim TO WORK WITH COMMUNITIES TO PROMOTE GOOD MENTAL HEALTH AMONG YOUNG PEOPLE AND THOSE THAT SUPPORT THEM.
OLLIE believes that suicide is everybody's business and only by engaging everyone can a community become truly suicide safer. If you'd like to make a difference to our cause here are some ways you can get involved:
- Suicide awareness and prevention trainers
- Campaigning and promoting OLLIE
Never forgotten and always in our thoughts