This no holds barred workshop was designed by men for men.
This workshop takes a grittier look at the things that could be stopping guys from enjoying optimal mental health and wellbeing, including gambling, porn, sex, drug or alcohol abuse.
This session will
- provide an overview of some of the drivers affecting men’s mental health
- will give an opportunity for participant’s to recognise how the current pandemic has potentially worsened men’s mental health
- allow participants to share coping strategies for managing stress
- provide a framework for having brave and supportive conversations with men
- provide support and information on local and national support services
This session has been supported by our generous fundraisers and fully funded tickets are available to all. To book your free ticket, click on the Eventbrite link below and scroll down to “free ticket” within the ticket listings – on some devices it’s not so obvious and we don’t want you to miss out!
If you would like to support our work, there is an option to make a donation when booking your ticket. Every penny we receive supports our ability to offer free places to those who need them.